We offer you relaxation at the highest level while at the same time offering the cultural metropolis of Vienna.
The house is located in Mödling, a historic Babenbergerstadt with a beautiful old town. It is not only close to the capital, but is situated on the outskirts of the Viennese forest, and is situated in a region that is home to a number of vineyards.
- 500 m2 of living space
- 400 m2 large garden, completely fenced for guaranteed privacy
- 8 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 2 living rooms
- 65 «TV in the living room (perfect for soccer games etc.)
- Sleeping opportunity for up to 20 people
- Webergrill, as well as grill made of natural stone
- Pool, sauna, kneipp-basin
- Garage with 2 parking spaces
- Safe available
Enjoy the idyllic and quiet surroundings, while the city of Vienna is only 15 minutes away. However, not only art and culture are close at hand, but also shopping and sport are not to be missed.
The largest shopping center in Europe (SCS) is just 5 minutes away, as well as many wonderful hiking trails through the Wienerwald, as well as a very popular climbing garden (Efeugrat) just around the corner.
There are also various ruins, such as the Liechtenstein Castle and Mödling Castle, as well as the Seegrotte Hinterbrühl in close proximity. Only a few kilometers further, well-known excursion destinations, such as The Heiligenkreuz Abbey, Mayerling, Laxenburg Castle and the Sparbach Nature Park.
The health resorts of Baden, Bad Vöslau and Oberlaa Thermal Spa can also be reached quickly and easily by car.
- 1x huge living room with 65 «flat TV, fireplace and comfortable seating
- 1x living room with fireplace, library with German and English books and piano
- 1x bedroom with large double bed (Haestings bed) and flat TV
- 1x bedroom with 2 single beds + double bed and flat TV
- 2x bedroom with 2 single beds and flat TV
- 3x bedroom with double bed and flat TV
- 1x Apartment with 2 double beds, own kitchen and bathroom
- 3x bathroom with shower, bathtub, bidet and toilet
- 2x extra toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen with induction cooker, oven, steamer, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and adjoining dining room for 10 people
- Wellness area with sauna with chromotherapy, Kneipp basin and steam shower
- Cultivated natural grass
- Pool: 10x5m, up to 2m deep for a more pleasant bathing pleasure
- 6 bath rooms
- Large Weber grill, a grill made of natural stone
- Seat possibility for 10 persons
- Covered garage with 2 parking spaces
- Garden not visible from the outside
FROM OUR DEAR GUESTS
Everything was exactly, as described. Most of the furniture was new and the whole building was equipped just lovely. The house was tidy and clean, which is very important to our family. Also the public transport to Vienna was easy and fast. By bus and train we reached the city within about an half an hour, by Taxi even faster. The hosts were very friendly and more than helpful, when we needed tips where to go out or how to get to some places. All in all it was a great vacation at a stunning house, we enjoyed our stay very much. I would visit this place anytime again.Amelie L. -
An absolutely superbly equipped villa with everything you could possibly want. The position was perfect with easy access to Vienna which is why we chose it but actually Modling itself was so lovely that we stayed there most of the time. The walking from the villa was just wonderful straight out into the woods with excellent footpaths and ruined castles and impressive monuments. Lucca was so helpful and everything was in superb condition. I couldn't recommend this more highly.Kate V. -
We loved the house! It was luxurious and spacious but really homely and comfortable at the same time. The large pool overlooking amazing scenery and roomy sauna made our stay extra special. It was perfect. Everything we needed was there, the only thing we had to do was buy the food, booze and charcoals for the BBQ! The bus from the station stopped right outside the house and the bus stop into town was only a stones throw away. Lucca was easily reachable to answer any questions or queries we had (before and during our stay), he really put us at ease and that meant we could properly relax. A big Thank You, Lucca! In conclusion, we cannot recommend this property enough!Chandra S. -