Villa Sanja is a secluded villa in an idyllic countryside setting for a perfect, peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
It is only a short drive from the tourist and historical centers of Istria. In the quiet and beautiful central Istria, this fantastic 4-bedroom stone villa (passive house) with all en-suite facilities and heated swimming pool provides a romantic retreat for couples / families.
There is room for ten people in the stone house of 225 m². It is in perfect harmony with the countryside and has been adapted to the traditional architecture.
In the property you can relax in the beautiful teak Jacuzzi or in the sauna. The villa was built with local stone and other natural materials.
From the verge of the holiday house, you can enjoy the evenings and the stars strewn with stars.
Enjoy a glass of wine while admiring the magical sunset and fantastic sea views.
- House: 240 m2 — 10 people
- House 2: 150 m2 — 4 people
- Summer kitchen: 50 m2
- Ground floor: 1200 m2, completely fenced with a 3m high wall that protects your privacy.
- The villa was built with local stone and other natural materials
- Alarm system + video surveillance
- Safe available
- Wellness: Whirlpool Jacuzzi for 8 people, Sauna for 16 people
The larger of the two houses has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and an open fireplace in the living room. The smaller house has 1 bedroom (50 m2), 1 bathroom, an extra toilet and a living-bedroom (50m2) and a fully equipped kitchen. Furthermore, the summer kitchen (45m2) with the large open barbecue area invites to evening barbecue parties.
Of course, there is always enough firewood for both grilling and heating. 2 large tables offer enough space to spend the evening comfortably with the grilled delights and a glass of wine. Also in the neighborhood the purchase of organic food (eggs, salad, potato, …..) is possible.
The beautiful pool thrills children and adults alike. Furthermore, the jacuzzi, the sauna and the lawns surrounded by palm trees, flowers and fruit trees ensure the perfect relaxation.
- bedroom with large double bed (1.8x2m) plus single bed with en suite bathroom and flat TV
- bedroom with double bed (1.6x2m) with en suite bathroom and flat TV
- bedroom with large double bed (1.8x2m) plus single bed and flat TV
- Extra bathroom on the corridor
- All rooms are equipped with extra comfortable mattresses (40 cm thick).
- Sleeping possibility for 10 people
- Living room with open fireplace, flat TV with Sky TV and TV, comfortable seating for 8 people and 2 exits leading to the pool or to the wellness area
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooker, induction cooker, oven, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, refrigerator and adjoining dining room for 8 people
- bedroom with large bed (Haestings-bed) with en suite bathroom and flat TV
- living / bedroom with sofa bed (2x2m) and flat TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with induction hob and teppanyaki grill with dining places for up to 8 people
GARDEN AND POOL
- Cultivated natural grass
- Olive tree and other beautiful plants
- Pool: 12x4m, 1,6m deep, salt water system for a more pleasant bathing pleasure
- 6 bath rooms and other mattresses made of polished natural wood
- speakroom with large grill, seating for 8 persons and dining table for up to 14 people, projector: makes a perfect 2m x 1.5m picture (perfect for football games etc)
- Wellness area with sauna and whirlpool:
- Whirlpool Jacuzzi for 8 people
- Sauna: 3x3m, 2,2m high, for up to 16 people, with chromotherapy
FROM OUR DEAR GUESTS
Everything was exactly, as described. Most of the furniture was new and the whole building was equipped just lovely. The house was tidy and clean, which is very important to our family. Also the public transport to Vienna was easy and fast. By bus and train we reached the city within about an half an hour, by Taxi even faster. The hosts were very friendly and more than helpful, when we needed tips where to go out or how to get to some places. All in all it was a great vacation at a stunning house, we enjoyed our stay very much. I would visit this place anytime again.Amelie L. -
An absolutely superbly equipped villa with everything you could possibly want. The position was perfect with easy access to Vienna which is why we chose it but actually Modling itself was so lovely that we stayed there most of the time. The walking from the villa was just wonderful straight out into the woods with excellent footpaths and ruined castles and impressive monuments. Lucca was so helpful and everything was in superb condition. I couldn't recommend this more highly.Kate V. -
We loved the house! It was luxurious and spacious but really homely and comfortable at the same time. The large pool overlooking amazing scenery and roomy sauna made our stay extra special. It was perfect. Everything we needed was there, the only thing we had to do was buy the food, booze and charcoals for the BBQ! The bus from the station stopped right outside the house and the bus stop into town was only a stones throw away. Lucca was easily reachable to answer any questions or queries we had (before and during our stay), he really put us at ease and that meant we could properly relax. A big Thank You, Lucca! In conclusion, we cannot recommend this property enough!Chandra S. -